Logan has had the honor of having the longest birthday celebration in the family this year! Because we were moving, we began his birthday month back in early August so that he could celebrate with his Massachusetts friends. He’s had four birthday parties!
- He went to the dinosaur park with his BFF and had a cupcake then.
2. Then we had a party at school and had cupcakes there!
3. That night, we also had a party at the house with a wolverine dinosaur cake.
4. Tonight we are having cupcakes again.
When you ask Logan how old he is, he will tell you that he is 5 and is turning six today. The logic, based on the number of times he’s had cupcakes makes sense. The kid was two, had four more birthday parties, so now he’s 6. I get it. Unfortunately for him, he is only three.
We interviewed Logan, in honor of his 3rd birthday today (and not his sixth!). Here are his answers about his favorite things!
1. What is your favorite color? Yellow and Purple
2. What is your favorite toy? Transformer Dinosaur
3. What is your favorite fruit? Bananas
4. What is your favorite tv show? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Quesadillas
6. What is your favorite outfit? Super Why shirt with the cape
7. What is your favorite game? ABC Mouse
8. What is your favorite snack? Fruit Snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? Giraffe
10. What is your favorite song? “Glug Glug Glug, my face is a bug” (see answer to #11)
11. What is your favorite book? The Book with No Pictures by BJ Novak
12. Who is your best friend? Ethan
13. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms (Pronounced “Yucky Charms”)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Eat Basil
15. What is your favorite drink? Lemonade
16. What is your favorite holiday? Challah Day (aka Shabbat… Logan misses JCC already!)
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Stuffed animal
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Diddy milk (aka Carnation Instant Breakfast)
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cake!!!
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Dinosaur Doctor